Asst. Team Lead at Naman Staffing
Views:199 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - CAE & NVH Analysis - Auto (5-12 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for structural analysis & NVH of Motor, transmission/Gear box and its components for Electric 2 Wheelers, 3 and 4 Wheelers.
- Knowledge on Motor & Transmission and their components.
- EV 2 Wheeler, 3W and 4 W Transmission Concept layout, design
- Transmission Analysis using kisssys/Kiss soft.
- Maintain transmission variants detail, DFMEA, Drawing review and get final release.
- Gear tooth geometry & bearing life calculation on Kisssoft & kisssys software.
- Failure analysis & Solution synthesis
- 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation.
- Knowledge of Gear and shaft manufacturing.
- Experience in CAD model creation, concept design and proposal creation.
- Able to understand requirements and solve design related issues.
- Preparing solid models and drawings for casting, and machining of various and motor and transmission parts.
- Communication and coordination with Software, Systems Engineering, System Validation, Compliance/Reliability and Manufacturing teams throughout the design and development cycle from concept through production.
- Help investigate and collect information to resolve process or design issues found on a current design or in previous designs.
- Individual contributor to develop the motor structural design concepts, Run the tradeoff analysis to select the best design
- Responsible for the material selection, weight and cost Targets
- Responsible for CAD development, CAE Analysis, DFMEA and - Design to Manufacturing- of the products
- Be responsible for, but not limited to, generating multiple CAE concepts using concept mock-up/parametrization processes
- Perform correlation studies between test data and CAE data and make assessments on how to improve modeling and analyses techniques
- Benchmarking of Electrical machines for Electric Vehicle applications
- Structural Design of electric Machines
- Failure analysis of Development
KEY SKILLS :
Experience in Motor structural design (CAE, CAD & NVH)
- Strong Theoretical Knowledge in Electric machine sizing and design
- Excellent capability in structural design and analysis of electric machines required
- Experience working with CAD and CAE software tools
- Must have mechanical design background (Mechanical Design Engineering)
- Ability to work effectively with various functions of a vehicle program
- Experience in Noise and Vibrations Analysis
- Proficiency in electric machine design programs required
- Proficiency in structural and thermal FEA preferred
- Experience in performance and durability testing electric machines
- Experience in a manufacturing plant for electric machines
- Material heat treatment methods & applications
- Manufacturing method duty strength/fatigue calculations
- Studies on ease of assembly
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping.
- Rotor position sensor mounting and Design
- Proficiency of Structural Design of Motors
- Adherence to time plan
- Very good knowledge of Motor Testing Standards
- Very good knowledge of Global machine design standards
- Excellent people skills and has a history of teamwork
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to solve a wide range of intellectual and practical problems