Manager - Calibration - Lab (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for looking all technical activities of lab.
- To review, approve & issue standard Operating Procedure & work Instructions.
- To ensure calibration & maintenance of standard equipment's of lab.
- Guide staff of laboratory for better functioning.
- Check all the calibration certificates prepare by technical staff.
- Review request, tender & contract with customers.
- Plan & impart technical & quality related training to staff, evaluate & maintain records.
- Maintain all the records as per NABL guidelines.
- Responsible for apply & maintain NABL accreditation for lab.
- Introduce & update procedure for adopting new parameters.
- Also take actions for purchase new instruments or consumables.
- Field Visit/Training/consultancy to external customers/ Revenue & new business.
- Work planning, allocation & scheduling |Analysis & interpretation of the data, publication of these trends to be used for publication, research etc/Guiding and training the team/Handling customer complaints/grievances/Overseeing the activities undertaken by the team members/Setting of SOPs/Confirming & approving the purchase of consumables.