Division Manager at Dynamic Staffing Services
Views:424 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Change Order - Civil Construction (5-10 yrs)
Change Order Manager for a US Civil Construction project in Delhi.
Civil Engineer with more than 7 yrs experience of working with a large contracting firm in putting cost proposal for change orders. Should have developed Cost proposals by themselves.
The key responsibilities will include :
- Interpret client issued Requests for Proposals (RFP) and derive pricing from internal BLHI estimators or outside subcontractors. In many cases, the candidate will be required to develop cost proposals on their own.
- Experience in estimating and familiar with labor rates in RS Means, etc-
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor
- Keep RFP logs and files organized and structured
- Ensure timely submission of change proposals to the PM for final review
- Drafting of proposal letters which will include brief summary of the proposal to confirm BLHI understands the extent of the RFP and noting any deviations or exclusions
- Working with scheduling engineer to determine if a time impact analysis is required and develop a schedule fragnets
- Working with onsite engineers and superintendents for coordination of trades
- Working with international estimators/suppliers in the US to coordinate final price proposal
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with an American based client and employer
Desired Attributes :
- BE / B Tech
- Clean and clear use of English; the candidate will be required to communicate with Americans daily.
- Diligent & Thorough
- Highly Organized
- Computer skills - Primavera P6 and Auto-Cad are not required but would be helpful. Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must have worked on construction projects valued at $100M USD or more.