Manager - Commercial - Plastochem Industry (6-9 yrs)
Location : Govandi-Mumbai
Job Description :
1. This profile is responsible to establish a real-time costing of each SKUs and systematically upload it on SAP. Based on this, at any given point of time; person in charge will have to compare the sale-cost breakup and promptly cost related concern should be taken up with the customer for revision.
2. With each offer / sale costing, the quantum of business must get established with the customer, same needs to be monitored on a regular frequency with actual sales number as a periodical MIS.
3. Offer should be shared with customers within TAT 24 hrs. To verify and study terms and conditions of agreements with customers as per need
4. Tendering & RFQ - To Ensure to quote the competitive rate and prepare required documentation for online submission of technical and commercials as and when required.
Product Costing : To ensure that the objectives for revenues, margins, sales in terms of value or volume, the quality of a given process, etc. are met on daily basis.
5. Customer relations / customer base : To coordinate on daily basis with customers to ensure the reliability and quality of information and services for business purpose. To verify the PO received from customers.
6. It is also required to gather thorough understanding about moulds, machines, utilities, manpower, material, masterbatch, packing, freight, decoration and other input items.
7. A database must be created to attend any type of query and provide costing for the same.
8. Sale Orders authorization in SAP, 100% adherence to the SAP all the work to be carried out on SAP Platform.
9. Ensure timely submission of Rate revision to customers.
Technical Skills :
- Must have proficient knowledge of MS Office, SAPB1, all machinery and utilities in operations, quality standards and processes, Customer and their requirement and judge the performance.
Personal Attributes :
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Quick Learner
- Should be able to adapt quickly
- Good Team Player
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- Tact and diplomacy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.