Manager - Construction Program Management (7-10 yrs)
Job description : An MNC firm is hiring a Engineering Professional to Manage Construction Program at Delhi & Mumbai essentially to over see the Data Center construction under the leadership of HOD
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS :
- Program Manager will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating multiple projects, complex schedules & budgets, in a multivendor environment with broad interdependencies.
- will work with diverse individuals and groups within and outside the organization and Monitor program activities to ensure all KPI are on track
- To Conduct regular reviews including weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews, planning, monitoring and coordination exercises with KPIs.
- Responsible for overall Program management including Coordination, Risk Management, Timely escalation and Risk Control,
- Reporting to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the program, as well as compliances as laid out to the management and other identified stakeholders, generation of MIS & management summary report
Main Responsibilities :
The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience in managing large-scale technical pro-grams/projects running at multiple locations, a tolerance for ambiguity, and the ability to problem solve and lead with limited oversight. Should be self-starter, have flair for Program Delivery /Governance and :
- Capable of leading multiple, complex, multi-disciplinary projects through the entire lifecycle of Pro-gram including Initiation / Execution / Tracking and reporting / Sign-off / Financials, Quality/Time/Cost controls and Signoff/closure.
- To Work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Have an understanding of standard practices in the Design/Construction industry and/or IT/TELECOM/BPO with exposure to fast-track Design/Build Processes, IT/Telecom services roll-out/transition along with associated documentation and contracting.
- Should have independently handled Customer Program Management including Contract Management / Program Delivery / SLA Management and Invoicing
- Experience with data center equipment/environments, including switch gears, generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, controls, security monitoring systems, fire safety systems, and an understanding of startup/commissioning processes preferred
DESIRED PROFILE : At-least Graduate (preferably BE/B-tech) and should be PMP/PRINCE-2, MSP or P30 certified
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 7-10 years relevant Program Management Experience in Data Center Build, Customer Program Management and/or Optimization /Transformation projects in IT/Telecom/Datacenter or construction Industry
- Experience of working within a structured PMO framework
- Should have experience of working on MS Project and other Microsoft tools
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- A strong customer centric approach
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for details, energetic & hands-on
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priori-ties
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call 8451801646 for more queries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.