Manager - Construction Program Management (7-10 yrs)
Job description : An MNC firm is hiring a Engineering Professional to Manage Construction Program at Delhi & Mumbai essentially to over see the Data Center construction under the leadership of HOD
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS :
- Program Manager will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating multiple projects, complex schedules & budgets, in a multivendor environment with broad interdependencies.
- will work with diverse individuals and groups within and outside the organization and Monitor program activities to ensure all KPI are on track
- To Conduct regular reviews including weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reviews, planning, monitoring and coordination exercises with KPIs.
- Responsible for overall Program management including Coordination, Risk Management, Timely escalation and Risk Control,
- Reporting to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the program, as well as compliances as laid out to the management and other identified stakeholders, generation of MIS & management summary report
Main Responsibilities :
The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience in managing large-scale technical pro-grams/projects running at multiple locations, a tolerance for ambiguity, and the ability to problem solve and lead with limited oversight. Should be self-starter, have flair for Program Delivery /Governance and :
- Capable of leading multiple, complex, multi-disciplinary projects through the entire lifecycle of Pro-gram including Initiation / Execution / Tracking and reporting / Sign-off / Financials, Quality/Time/Cost controls and Signoff/closure.
- To Work independently and collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Have an understanding of standard practices in the Design/Construction industry and/or IT/TELECOM/BPO with exposure to fast-track Design/Build Processes, IT/Telecom services roll-out/transition along with associated documentation and contracting.
- Should have independently handled Customer Program Management including Contract Management / Program Delivery / SLA Management and Invoicing
- Experience with data center equipment/environments, including switch gears, generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, controls, security monitoring systems, fire safety systems, and an understanding of startup/commissioning processes preferred
DESIRED PROFILE : At-least Graduate (preferably BE/B-tech) and should be PMP/PRINCE-2, MSP or P30 certified
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- 7-10 years relevant Program Management Experience in Data Center Build, Customer Program Management and/or Optimization /Transformation projects in IT/Telecom/Datacenter or construction Industry
- Experience of working within a structured PMO framework
- Should have experience of working on MS Project and other Microsoft tools
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- A strong customer centric approach
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for details, energetic & hands-on
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priori-ties
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call 8451801646 for more queries