Manager - Contract - Ground Engineering/Heavy Foundation (6-9 yrs)
We've been retained by a leading MNC into Ground Engineering/Heavy Foundation to fulfill its manpower requirement. And currently we're scouting for Manager - Contract to be based out at its India Head Office, Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Review and Critical analysis of Terms & Conditions during Bid/proposal stage.
- To identify risks associated with commercial terms and conditions and mitigation plan for the same.
- Review the Contract compliance's throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Drafting Contractual correspondences, notices.
- Preparation of claims for due to change in scope, delays at client end etc.
- Preparation of claims for additional items, variations in quantities etc. in accordance with contract conditions.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Preparation of application for time extension without any financial liability, identification of claim arising events. etc.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes and other documents for all projects.
- To liaise and regularly meet with lawyers regarding legal notice, claims, counterclaims, written statements, rejoinder etc.
- Contract Negotiation with customer at the time of award
- Incumbent should be open for Office/ Client/ Site Visits out of Mumbai.
Minimum Education : BE in Civil Engineering
Note : Candidate only from Infrastructure/Construction who has worked in large projects in heavy foundation/ground engineering working in Contracts only be considered.