Manager - Contract - Ground Engineering/Heavy Foundation (6-9 yrs)
We've been retained by a leading MNC into Ground Engineering/Heavy Foundation to fulfill its manpower requirement. And currently we're scouting for Manager - Contract to be based out at its India Head Office, Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Review and Critical analysis of Terms & Conditions during Bid/proposal stage.
- To identify risks associated with commercial terms and conditions and mitigation plan for the same.
- Review the Contract compliance's throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Drafting Contractual correspondences, notices.
- Preparation of claims for due to change in scope, delays at client end etc.
- Preparation of claims for additional items, variations in quantities etc. in accordance with contract conditions.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Preparation of application for time extension without any financial liability, identification of claim arising events. etc.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes and other documents for all projects.
- To liaise and regularly meet with lawyers regarding legal notice, claims, counterclaims, written statements, rejoinder etc.
- Contract Negotiation with customer at the time of award
- Incumbent should be open for Office/ Client/ Site Visits out of Mumbai.
Minimum Education : BE in Civil Engineering
Note : Candidate only from Infrastructure/Construction who has worked in large projects in heavy foundation/ground engineering working in Contracts only be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.