Manager - Contract - Real Estate Infrastructure (4-10 yrs)
This position is responsible for :
- El Preparing tender documents, agreement copies for signing with the vendor
- Estimating and preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQs) and finalizing the budgetary cost & assistance in billing.
- Finalizing all procurement for Project sites in consultation with Contracts Head as per the project plan, selection of vendors, cost estimation and negotiation for all procurement activities of the project.
- Mapping the bills received from the site team in context of the contractual parameters.
- Coordinating with project team to ensure adherence to project plans as per timelines, norms and statutes as mentioned in contract terms.
- Assisting in comprehensive consolidated documentation and resolution of all site issues related to contracts.
- Doing the required documentation for vendor empanelment, vendor performance evaluation etc.
Detailed Responsibilities Process / Sub-Process Responsibilities / Activities :
Preparation of Tender Document :
- Prepares tender documents for the Contracts department after receiving relevant information/inputs from management and that of different prospective consultants regarding their prior work history/experience, etc.
- Prepares a list of preferred bidders/contractors based on experience, qualification, type of work required, etc. and gets it approved by the management.
- Assists higher authority in selecting the most appropriate bidder once tender documents are issued.
- Prepares a comparative statement (capturing both commercial & technical specifications) after receiving the signed off open tender documents from the Tender Committee.
- Identifies technical/commercial deviations (if any) and assists Contracts Head in sorting those deviations.
- Prepares a File Note including all the changes made post discussion with the Tender Committee and gets it signed by higher authorities.