Founder & Managing Director at 3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
Views:927 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Contracts & Tendering - Construction Domain (10-20 yrs)
Manager - Contracts & Tendering ( Real Estate )
Job Description :
- To generate standard Contract documents,
- Issue, receive and analyze tenders and offers,
- Issuing work orders/ agreements.
- Administer and review the health of the contracts.
- Negotiation with the Contractors.
- Ensure proper closure of contracts.
- Preparation of Monthly tender and Contract reports.
- Responsible for finalizing the item rate for Contracts.
- Participate in techno commercial discussions and negotiations.
- Candidate should have Sound knowledge of current market rate.
- Candidate should be well versed with Indian Contracts Act and Arbitration Act.
- Candidate should be well versed with prequalification tender process and statistical analysis.
- He should have sound knowledge of construction industry requirements and good negotiation skills.
- BOQ and Gap analysis
- Review and award of contracts as per contract regimes.
- Expertise study of contractual conditions, project cost analysis.
- Closely examining the contract agreement of various projects.
- Liaising between corporate office and project sites for initial mobilization and final completion of the project.
- Developing construction schedule and monthly tracking in MS Project.
- Liaising with external agencies, Architect and consultants for determining technical specification, approval for execution & obtaining on time clearances.
HR WhatsApp : 9620249496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.