Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:193 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Demand Planning - Automotive Industry (7-12 yrs)
The Offer :
- Challenging role within automotive industry
- Opportunity to directly contribute to achieving business goals
- Great deal of autonomy in decision making
The Employer :
- Our client is a specialist manufacturer of accessories and efficiency tools for commercial vehicles.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Demand Planning of all SKUs and liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximize stock availability and minimize lead times.
- Ensuring stock shortfalls are avoided whilst maintaining optimal stock levels.
- Analyzing forecasted demand versus production & supply capacities and adjusting accordingly.
- Accurately projecting supply shortfalls and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Monitoring data accuracy and consistency of forecast adjustments supplied by sales, production, suppliers etc.
- Conducting root cause analysis of supply & production side issues, including consumption variations.
The Profile :
- You have a Masters in Supply Chain Management or related discipline from a top-tier college / university and have at least 7 years experience within manufacturing sector, and a minimum of 4 years in demand planning related role.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with planning & forecasting models.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a solid performance track record from your previous organizations.