Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:101 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Deputy Manager - Engineering - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify & sourcing of various factory equipment's and packing materials & formats
- Capital & revenue expenditure proposal for Factory & Packaging machines
- Post Project implementation appraisal of various projects
- Coordination with the purchase department
- Coordination with the Projects Department for setting up factories or operational related infrastructure
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring Capital Funding Report (CFR) and capex and revenue expenditure under machine maintenance etc.
- Assist and coordinate with various functions to installation and shifting of machinery
- Coordinate health and safety across plants.
- Single point of contact for eng. based MIS across plants.
- Design and Drive eng. improvement projects across plants including automation.
Desired Candidate profile :
- Extensive experience in managing machine maintenance
- Strong understanding of engineering
- Project Management
- Proposal planning (CAPEX & REVEX)
- Experience in plant automation.
- Well networked with machine and Technology manufacturers
- Knowledge of packaging industry technology and automation.
- Skill and maturity to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive several projects across plants and locations simultaneously
- Knowledge of EHS and capability to drive safety projects and certifications.
Reporting To - VP-Operations
Qualification - B.E (Mechanical)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.