Corporate Chief Officer - HR at RS Group of Companies
Views:474 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager/Deputy Manager - Quality Management - Chemical Manufacturing (5-15 yrs)
Manager /Dy Manager (Quality Mgmt. system Group )
Profile /Job Description :
- Responsible for developing the Quality strategy, policies, processes, standards and systems for the Company and its supply chain to operate within. These include managing Internal Audits, Third party Audits and Customer Audits .
Overall Purpose of the Role :
- Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (including: TS16949 (IATF), ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organization through existing and new procedures.
- Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product.
- Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement, Kaizens throughout the company.
- Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to improve operational performance
- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met.
- Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration.
- Liase with Customers to meet all requirements and expectation
- Maintain and improve, in line with business needs Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and- modified to meet the needs of internal and external expectations .
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS.
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
Skills and Attributes :
- Leadership and man management skills, interpersonal skills to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Have written, verbal and presentation skills, organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making Commercially aware
- Adequate knowledge of Window Office, QMS software and computer operation.
Qualifications and Experience Levels :
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred,
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive or Chemical manufacturing companies
- A detailed understanding of TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / ISO 45001. SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, Kaizen .
- Direct experience of requirements /initiatives followed by large industry implementing/certified as TQM Co. /Deming Award winner.
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers certified by standards TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / ISO 45001 and TQM/Deming award.
Area and scope of operation :
- Quality System Manager/Dy Manager will be located at the Plant of Specialty Silica, Alwar . Rajasthan,
- He will co-ordinate activities of Quality System of other units from this location and by visiting those units time to time
- He will be responsible for overall corporate QMS aspects and report to Head
- Will assist directly the interface responsible for Customers.