Manager - eCommerce Inventory & Logistics - Healthcare (2-6 yrs)
Our client is a year-old startup that is using technology and Ayurveda to help millions of women with their health issues. Their website provides a questionnaire that includes questions about almost every aspect of women's period issues, on the basis of which a self-diagnosis can be done. This also gives a result about what kind of Ayurvedic medicines can be used to treat the disorder- if any. Apart from these options, they have a panel of well-known gynecologists who will assist them over the phone or WhatsApp.
The founders have 35+ years of total experience in corporate leadership and consumer-facing roles. Their aim is to help each woman across the country find the right sciences to take charge of her menstrual health and lead a pain-free life.
As an eCom Inventory & Logistics Manager, you will be working with founders to build systems for inventory & logistics for business hyper-growth.
What you will do :
- Setting up warehouse processes, softwares to manage 100,000+ eCom transactions
- Building inventory control systems to ensure stocks availability for 30 days
- Managing suppliers relations to ensure timely supply of raw material to warehouses
- Managing online logistics partners, Return-to-Origin [RTO] for cash-on-delivery [COD]
- Managing billing & payments for suppliers & manufacturers
- Sourcing packaging material, warehouse supplies, staff mgmt.
- Being High on data analytics to scrub raw data and identifying operational inefficiencies
What you need to have :
- 2+ years- CS experience with a eCom warehouse and online logistics companies
- Mandatory experience with warehousing, inventory and logistics
- Candidates from western suburbs of Mumbai preferred, else endless travel will be there
- Male candidates preferred for this role.
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 4,00,000 to 7,00,000
Locations : Mumbai