HR at Randstad Sourceright
Views:235 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - EHS (7-12 yrs)
Lead Health & Safety management:
- Ensuring site personnel are competent in performing Risk Assessments and ensuring needed Risk Assessments are completed.
- Ensure BCP for the business in place and reviewed periodically with the help of the functional leaders.
- Ensure Identifying risk reduction methods and work with site management in implementing those methods.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the corporate EHS programs at the locations.
- Ensure time to time EHS regulatory compliance are met.
- Ensure that contractors and Engineering department meet the required EHS standards
- Conduct surprise inspections and audits on EHS compliance by employees on site
- Work with department heads / champions to drive EHS initiatives and awareness
- Build the Safety capabilities in the team including the Department Managers.
- Risk review of the project to ensure minimal business interruption.
- Ensure segregation and disposal of Hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste in compliance with statutory.
- Lead the integrated management system for the certification and sustenance
- Work closely with other department sin ensuring that they meet management system expectations
- Organizing internal audit, ensure corrective and preventive action is completed within the time
- Liaise with Government agencies & departments for licenses, renewals & statutory approvals.
- Ensure full compliance with all Governmental regulations & with Sigma Aldrich quality & safety standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.