Manager HR at Spaak Super Tec Pvt Ltd
Views:2876 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - EHS - Aviation/Aerospace (2-4 yrs)
- EHS Manager will manage all safety parameter in Airfield ground lighting projects independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health and Safety Or any equivalent degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- To assist the management and department about safety.
- To implement the legislation in respect of occupational safety and health.
- Safety officer will take care of all the workers in the organization and as well as on the site.
- Environment health and safety managers inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processed in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Develop health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace.
- First aid/Nursing Duties.
- Offering general health and safety advice to all employees.
- Safety officer have authority to stop any operational work or other activity which puts people to risk of injury.
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents.
- Provide information on environmental relevance by preparing charts, graphs, and presentations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.