Manager HR at Spaak Super Tec Pvt Ltd
Views:2734 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - EHS - Aviation/Aerospace (2-4 yrs)
- EHS Manager will manage all safety parameter in Airfield ground lighting projects independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Health and Safety Or any equivalent degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- To assist the management and department about safety.
- To implement the legislation in respect of occupational safety and health.
- Safety officer will take care of all the workers in the organization and as well as on the site.
- Environment health and safety managers inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processed in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Develop health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace.
- First aid/Nursing Duties.
- Offering general health and safety advice to all employees.
- Safety officer have authority to stop any operational work or other activity which puts people to risk of injury.
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents.
- Provide information on environmental relevance by preparing charts, graphs, and presentations.