Senior Recruiter at HRX Consultants
Views:61 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Electric & Maintenance (3-10 yrs)
Position Name: Manager Elec. Maint. Comm. TSK
The Context / Purpose of the Job:
Manager Electrical Maintenance Communication - TSK, will be responsible for overall operation of integrated communication systems across the Steel Plant (including up coming plants ) maintenance and testing of the systems as per standards, in collaboration with service providers in the areas of integrated plant wide network of communication, Telecom, CCTV systems, PA systems and Walkie talkie systems and management of respective licenses of these systems for the Steel Plant, with focus on safety, productivity and quality, support to maintenance (EM & MM) in their maintenance jobs (Location # Jajpur)
Key Objective / Overall Job Responsibility:
- Implement the annual operating plan & budget for the Communication systems department of Electrical Maintenance.
- Plan and Monitor the activities of Communication department of Electrical Maintenance to ensure availability and reliability of equipment.
- Develop and implement strategies and frameworks for continuous process to optimize and improve efficiency of processes in Communication department of Electrical Maintenance.
- Implement strategies and frameworks for continuous improvement of Electrical maintenance processes in Communication, TSK.
- Manage safety, health and environment (SHE) measures in the Electrical Maintenance
- Communication department to ensure adherence to statutory requirements.
- Management of human resources of Electrical maintenance department to have an engaged, competent team and enable a working environment that drives high performance.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement short term and long term maintenance plan.
- Supervise maintenance activities to prevent breakdown of machines.
- Supervise Inspection of equipment and machinery.
- Analyze the inspection data.
- Identify potential problems.
- Ensure increase throughput through equipment availability.
- Supervise the quality of customer service and response time.
- Supervise the repair activities for its smooth functioning.
- Coordinate activities with field maintenance for repair work.
- Supervise the procurement, handling and storage activities for spares.
- Supervise the inspection and testing of spare to ensure compatibility and quality of spares
- Supervise the activities for assemblies/modules to be kept ready
- Ensure the team participates in TQM related activities of the area and are part of the Quality Circle of the Production Department.
- Supervise proper recording of data history and its analysis.
- Implement and supervise improvement activities.
- Supervise corporate safety directives like SEMS, EHSMS.
- Take corrective and preventive measures to ensure that all the accidents are prevented.
- Supervise on the job trainings to ensure that safe working conditions are created.
- Performance management of direct reportees.
- Collaborate with HRM representative to ensure the welfare
- Ensure that necessary training & development, mentoring & coaching initiatives are taking place
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma or Equivalent in Electrical or Electronics
Relevant Experience: 3 to 7 years
Desired candidate: Experience in the maintenance department of organization of a similar scale and related sector and understanding of the communication related maintenance activities and knowledge of Image processing, video analytics will be preferred.
- Safety & regulatory standards related to work area
- Standards & system implementation as per IE rules & Communication standards & regulations. Standards & Technology used for the Communication network, CCTV, PA system, Walkie-talkies and Wireless systems.
- Repair & testing knowledge of Technology including NDT test for Electrical, Electronics, & Automation
- Contract management processes for Service & Supply.
- TQM, TPM, SAP, SEMS.
- Knowledge of python, open CV.
- Should have high level of interpersonal skill and global connect to bring in improvement orientation & develop analytical capabilities across the team and communication systems.
- Drive for results.