HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:574 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Electrical (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparation of Proposals, including Basic Engineering and Detailed Engineering related to Electrical.
- Technical Data Sheets, Cable and trays, control rooms, MCC, PCC and other relevant layouts
- Estimation of the electrical load and Design Basis, Main Control & checking system
- Implementation of energy saving techniques and optimization. Preparation of tender documents / inquiries for various electrical items.
- Electrical load and distribution, Control and interlock diagrams, HT and LT electrical system design, Protection system, Cable & Lighting System, Emergency and safety system, Substation installations, PDCS system & Telecommunications
- Supply load flow calculations in start-up and steady state operation of the electrical system
- Prepare Area classification drawings and design electrical distribution system.
- Prepare Single Line and control wiring Diagrams for the whole electrical generation and distribution systems, and also for each area substations
- Coordination of all electrical activities at site inclusive of projects.
- Functions involve :
a) Coordination of electrical work at site,
b) Shop floor (working where machine and equipment is layed in factory)
c) Troubleshooting, optimisation, Erection & Installation
d) Inspection of electrical equipments
e) Coordination with vendors, consultants and contractual agencies
f) Finalization of Specifications, selection and negotiations with the vendors.
g) FAT, Precommissioning and commissioning activities related to electrical
Competency Profile: Knowledge / Skills / Attitude
- Electrical Engineer,
- Experience in consultancy services, in depth knowledge of Basic & Detailed engineering, various design codes, best practices and process software's Directions to the inspections and installation team.
- Good coordination, monitoring and controlling skills.
- Technically sound and hard worker.
Industries Background :
- Large scale bulk Inorganic / Organic chemical manufacturing continuous process plants.
- EPC / EPCM companies.
- Electrical & Automation consultancies.
- Technology supplier