HR Recruiter at Pioneer eSolutions
Views:346 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Electrical Engineering (13-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Candidates having knowledge of Instrumentation works will be given preference.
2. Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
3. Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
4. Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
5. Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
6. Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
7. Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
8. Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
9. Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
10. Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
11. Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
12. Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
13. Extensive practical experience.
14. Additional license or certification may be required.
15. Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
16. Practical experience with CAD software.