Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:626 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Electrical Projects - Chemical/Petro-Chemical (7-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To handle Electrical Project Activities of Cu 15K project at KIMIN, 120KV Transmission Line project and 11 KV Infra Power Distribution project at Lupoto
- Electrical Engineering, Procurement, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of the up coming projects in the Group.
- By limiting the project cost within budget and schedule.
- To Understand the On going Projects technically and Acclimatizing with other stake holders.
- Taking over the Engineering and Assessing the Procurement status and Erection of Cu 15K Ph-1 PROJECT.
- Review of Engineering Documents, Taking procurement actions and ensure timely availability of materials for project execution, responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Coordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Complete the Detailed Engineering and Procurement action for New project
- He will be a part of the Group Project Department, Shall manage the Project Electrical Team directly reporting to AGM Projects-Electrical
- Indepth knowledge in Electrical Engineering Standards of Design, Erection & Testing
- Well conversant with Computer Application, ERP systems, AUTOCAD & MS PROJECT
- Must have ability to learn new languages and adopt new culture
- Strong Emotional Quotient to face challenges
- Ability to adopt to situation and Environment quickly
- Mentoring from experienced Electrical professionals. Technical Trainings as and when required for his growth as a professional.
- EPC Companies and/or Metal & Mining companies in India, Africa or Gulf Region
- Transmission line, Switchyard and Substations of 66KV (min and above)
- Medium Voltage distribution system upto 11 KV
- Centralised UPS, Motor & Power Control Centers
- HT Motors of 6.6 / 11KV ( Min 1MW)
- HT & LT cable laying
- Understanding of Electrical Protection and knowledge of Relay Testing for large power systems.
- Power & Distribution Transformers
- Understanding Process documents e.g. PFD & P&ID
- Doing Load Calculation and sizing of Electrical Equipment
- Preparation / Review of Electrical Engineering documents
- Budget & Estimation for Electrical projects
- Procurement support
- Resource Planning & Coordination
- Knowledge of Electrical Erection Standards and Quality Control in projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.