Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:358 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Electrical Safety (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
Responsible for conducting Audits to assess gaps in the Electrical systems like :
- Physical inspection to identify electrical hazards (shock, fire, explosion, overloading) and to suggest electrical safety solutions, plant lightning protection system (need, adequacy, installation and maintenance), static electricity hazards in the plant operations (if applicable)
- Review of hazardous area classification and selection of flameproof electrical equipment in the plant, including maintenance aspects (if applicable)
- Review of electrical preventive maintenance system (including tests, documentation, history cards, etc).
- Review of electrical accidents and near misses in the plant to identify the root causes
- Review of electrical systems & procedures (work permits, interlocks, lockout tags, etc).
- Review of the importance given to electrical safety in the company safety policy, safety committee, continuous electrical risk identification, etc.
- Assessing the integrity of insulation of cables by carrying out insulation resistance tests on a sample basis
- Review of the earthing system (installation & maintenance aspects), including sample earth resistance tests
- To identify areas of overloading by carrying out load current measurements and compared against cable current carrying capacity calculation
- Administering Preventive, Predictive & Breakdown Maintenance of equipment/ machinery for enhancing operational effectiveness and zero-line stoppage
- Identifying areas of breakdowns & taking steps to rectify the same through application of troubleshooting tools
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Implementing safety systems/procedures and ensuring safety of both machine & manpower
- Create & Review major reports pertaining to preventive maintenance and safety checklist and Energy consumption etc.
- Proficient in writing reports, SOPs, Electrical Safety SOPs and other Documents as per the requirement of the clients.
- Manage Clients with respect to project plan creation & implementation. Ensuring timely and proper communication and also maintaining high quality of deliverables.
- Ensuring proper documentation updating to make sure that right document is available whenever required.
- Assessing electrical training & safety processes to ensure they are robust, sustained and continuously improved.