Manager - ESG (6-12 yrs)
Job title: ESG Manager.
Service line: EveYondr: HSEQ.
Based: Mumbai (project site).
Reporting to: HSEQ VP.
- Revolutionizing the real estate and technology industries in India. We provide wholly out sourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the cloud capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, Make enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow's needs today. But we can- t do it without you.
- We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less is crucial.
- All candidates, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of EverYondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
- Everyondr is a Joint venture between Ever stone (India's largest private equity fund) and Yondr (EU's global data center developer/operator) looking to build and operate data centers in India.
- The fund is looking to commit more than USD 1 bn into data center projects in India.
- The role of the EverYondr Environment and Sustainability Manager (ESM) is to be the environmental and sustainability specialist for EverYondr working as an overall support function to the business.
- The Environment and Sustainability Manager will be responsible for supporting EverYondr's projects to maintain the highest levels of environmental management in line with EverYondr policies and applicable compliance requirements.
- The role will provide advice and support to the business on compliance, report gaps and identify opportunities for continual improvement in overall sustainability performance of the projects, oversee the social aspect of ESG on site and make sure that the environmental management standards and EverYondr's ESG commitments are embedded into the projects.
- The incumbent will act as the Company champion and role model for all environmental and sustainability matters within EverYondr, making sure that relevant legislation and Everyondr ESMS framework requirements such as.
- International Finance Corporation Performance standards, World Bank EHS Guidelines, or AIIB E&S guidelines etc is adhered to, in addition to assisting in planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing environmental performance for the contractors and project delivery teams. This role will work closely with the Health and Safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Business Knowledge and experience:-
The Environment and Sustainability Manager will be fully qualified and competent with the following minimum professional qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualification (BE / Btech / NEBOSH Environmental Diploma or equivalent) within Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Sustainability.
- Working knowledge of construction industry environmental legislation and its interpretation and application within construction projects.
- Auditing / Assurance experience within ISO14001 (preferrable).
2. Functional and Technical Skills:-
- Ability to communicate and influencing effectively.
- Ability to understand and analyze information and present it simply and accurately
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and collaboration skills with experience in influencing people.
- Experience of on or off-site support in construction, infrastructure or consultancy sectors.
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- EverYondr HSQE team
- EverYondr Project delivery team and colleagues including appointed Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
- Colleagues in the Yondr Group HSQE Team.
- Colleagues within the EverYondr corporate team.
- Main contractors.
- Other key stakeholders including Indospace HSE, specialist external consultants and regulators.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.