Manager Finance Controller - Automobile Industry (10-12 yrs)
Location : Pune ( Chakan)
Designation : Manager Finance Controller
Reports to : GM Finance
Team Size : 4 direct reportees
Education : ACA/ACMA or MBA in Finance or - BE Mechanical along with CMA Degree
Experience : 10 - 12 years preferably in Engineering/Automobile Industry
IT Skills : SAP, MS Office, Power BI(Optional
As part of Diversity program looking for Female candidates only for this role.
Finance Controller is accountable for Driving business results, fulfill all functional responsibilities, accurate planning & forecasting, driving cost leadership and ensure financial prudence through effective monitoring and control internal control system.
- Guide the operation team and provides direction by establishing and monitoring business KPIs.
- Drive the Annual Budget Exercise and Prepare effective Control mechanism to achieve the business objectives
- Effectively managing the quarterly CP Changes and provide analysis on Change in Direct Product Cost
- Establish effective Internal Control Mechanism and adhere to all Organization Norms and Financial Policies.
- Finance Lead in new product development in the business unit
- Responsible for Internal Audit, Cost Audit and Statutory Audit
- Manage Inventory and WIP to control overall NWC
- Manage and Control Transfer Price and Discount
- Monitor Cost Leadership Projects to achieve the business plan.
- Drive Should Costing Activities to achieve Optimum Cost Level to support business growth
- Create Learning Environment to develop Winning Team
- IFRS, Cost Accounting Standard, SAP
- Knowledge of Accounting & Cost Accounting Standards and Corporate Governance
- Drive Cost Leadership Program
- Awareness of Internal and External Business Environment to assess and analyze
- Business Risks and Opportunities