HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:192 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Food Regulatory & Compliance (5-10 yrs)
Food Regulatory & Compliance Manager
Location : Dehradun
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
CTC : 7 - 10 LPA
Function : Legal
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
FSSAI Licensing :
- Preparation of documents required for the new FSSAI License, Modification of FSSAI existing License, submit online application for FSSAI License, Reply for FSSAI comments.
- Classification of the product as per Food Safety and Standards (Food or Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Foods for Special Dietary Uses, Foods for Special Medical Purpose, Functional Foods and Novel Food) Regulations, 2016 and FSSR (Food product Standard and Food Additives) 2011 and other amendments, Documentation etc.
Product Label Artwork :
- Finalization labels artwork by ensuring products label meet all FSSR (Labelling and Packaging) regulations and other amendments for the Proprietary Food, Health supplement, Food for Special Dietary Use (FSDU), Other Than Infant and Nutraceutical Food etc.
- Ensure the product label meet Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 labelling regulations and other amendments.
Technical Support :
- Provide the Technical support to research and development team during new product formulations and Sales and Marketing Team regarding products.
- Ensure food product and raw materials standards as per FSSR (Food product Standard and Food Additives) 2011 and other amendments.
- To Check Health and Nutritional claims for the products.
External lab reports :
- Maintained the Product record sent to the lab for testing.
- Arrange the external lab report from NABL Accredited/FSSAI approved labs as per FSSAI Rules.
- Verify the test report received from the NABL and FSSAI approved lab with Indian and International standards.
Audit and Certification :
- Conduct internal audit of manufacturing unit and warehouses.
- Preparation of documents for Halal Certification, Apply for Halal Certification.
Export Documentation :
- Preparation of documents for the export.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships based on credibility and trust with designated Indian regulatory agencies, colleagues, customers, and internal/external stakeholders
Qualification : Food Technologist
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time