Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:385 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/GM - Safety - Metro/Rail Project (10-30 yrs)
We are hiring for Head Safety with one of the leading Contractor Company
Kindly find the details below :
Position : Head - Safety
Job Location : Anywhere in West India
Roles & responsibilities : Should possess Sound knowledge of NEBOSH, MIOSH etc. High degree of proficiency in the use MS Office. Good communicator both oral and written.
- Ensure construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations
- Work closely with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Implements approved SHE Plan (Process, Procedure, Work Instruction, Audit Checklist, Programs)
- Assesses risk associated with activities and determine the control measures
- Ensure compliance with statutory SHE requirements
- Investigate and report all accidents / incidents and near misses
- Maintain requisite medical aids / firefighting equipment
- Plan and conduct Internal Safety & Health Management training programs, screening of workmen, induction to implement EHS Plan and promote awareness
- Responsible for Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA) for critical activities and compiling of comprehensive hazards list.
OTHER DETAILS :
Experience : 20 - 30 Years
Qualification: ENGINEERING GRADUATE - CIVIL / ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL and ENGINEERING DIPLOMA - CIVIL / ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Opportunity to work with highly passionate people with excellent working environment.
- Can look forward to grow within the organization