Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:536 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/GM - Safety - Metro/Rail Project (10-30 yrs)
We are hiring for Head Safety with one of the leading Contractor Company
Kindly find the details below :
Position : Head - Safety
Job Location : Anywhere in West India
Roles & responsibilities : Should possess Sound knowledge of NEBOSH, MIOSH etc. High degree of proficiency in the use MS Office. Good communicator both oral and written.
- Ensure construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations
- Work closely with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Implements approved SHE Plan (Process, Procedure, Work Instruction, Audit Checklist, Programs)
- Assesses risk associated with activities and determine the control measures
- Ensure compliance with statutory SHE requirements
- Investigate and report all accidents / incidents and near misses
- Maintain requisite medical aids / firefighting equipment
- Plan and conduct Internal Safety & Health Management training programs, screening of workmen, induction to implement EHS Plan and promote awareness
- Responsible for Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA) for critical activities and compiling of comprehensive hazards list.
OTHER DETAILS :
Experience : 20 - 30 Years
Qualification: ENGINEERING GRADUATE - CIVIL / ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL and ENGINEERING DIPLOMA - CIVIL / ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Opportunity to work with highly passionate people with excellent working environment.
- Can look forward to grow within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.