HR Recruiter at Venus Consultancy
Views:180 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Hardware Engineering (5-15 yrs)
Our team seeks an exceptional Hardware Engineering Manager to drive next-generation electronics designs and improve current designs while demonstrating strong technical and leadership abilities.
- This hands-on position necessitates significant ownership of our world-class battery electronics systems, from architecture to schematic design, PCB layout, validation, and production launch.
- While working toward our common goal of producing market-leading battery electronics solutions for electric vehicles and energy systems.
- Lead design and development of BMS (Battery Management System) for battery pack projects inclusive of Electrical/Electronics and high voltage subsystems.
- You will be in charge of architecting, designing, and implementing high-voltage system hardware and firmware validation procedures, equipment, and automation.
- Set the bar for the team in terms of technical and leadership excellence. You will be able to lead from the front by executing any step of the electronics design and validation process.
- Provide team leadership for battery sensing, digital/microprocessor, and analogue electronics product design, simulation, prototyping, and validation.
- Lead the design, validation, and compliance of high-volume PCB assemblies to international safety and EMI requirements. Drive significant launches and production reality updates with minimal friction.
- Ownership of electronics solutions at the system level, driving the integration of numerous subsystems to meet product performance, cost, and timeline goals.
- Develop and expand the team of high-performance engineers. Drive team member hiring, goal-setting, coaching, and training.
- FMEA, functional safety, design for test, and design for manufacturing processes are all areas where he excels.
Require Candidates Profile :
- Bachelor & degree in engineering with practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional electronics development experience.
- 3+ years in technical leadership role
- Experience managing engineering reports.
- Significant project execution experience, as well as the ability to demonstrate significant technical depth and leadership.-
- Excellent understanding of battery management sensing and protective circuitry.
- DSPs, microcontrollers, programmable logic devices, and their peripheral circuitry selection and use experience (signal conditioning, board-level power supplies).
- Working knowledge of Altium for schematic design and PCB layout. EMC, dependability, testability, and manufacturability are all areas in which the design has a lot of depth.
- Significant simulation experience with SPICE, MATLAB, and related tools.
- Solid familiarity with high-power, high-voltage systems, as well as the ability to ensure team and individual safety in a variety of lab and field circumstances.