Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:156 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Head - Safety Health & Environment - Manufacturing Plant (10-15 yrs)
Manager (Head) - Safety Health & Environment (Manufacturing Plant)
- The Environmental Health, and Safety Manager / Sr. Manager will implement policies to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Plan, implement, and conduct - preventive management, safety, and compliance training programs.
- Plans, implements, manages, and maintains comprehensive environmental safety & health programs on factory premises and at different plant location.
- Develop an Emergency Action Plan and serve as primary contact for project site injury and incident notification, investigation, and case management.
- Maintains a written log of safety inspection activities, reports, and correspondence.
- Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
- Provides management team with guidance on health and safety and confirm project site fulfills industry, local, state and national guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with government law, internal policies and procedures, contract documents, and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to various departments in factory.
- Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
- Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Monitor statutory compliance in accordance to various government laws and Act.
- Coordinate and maintain good rapport with external stake holders.
- Drafts inspection reports to document inspection / incident findings.
- Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
- Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Participates in team meetings and provides regular on-site project presence.
- Ensuring and monitoring quarterly environment monitoring (Boiler stack, ambient air and ETP water) analysis.
- Hazardous waste disposal to Mumbai waste management site.
- To ensure smooth running of Effluent Treatment Plant in order to reduce any pollution issues and waste water outlet parameters maintained as per statutory norms.
- Coordinating Hazardous Waste disposal
- Planning and execution third party monitoring of environment ambiance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree (Engineer or Science preferred) & Additional Qualification in Safety, Health & Environmental with 10 - 15 years of related experience with large scale plant / Manufacturing Plant (Chemical Industry) including at least 5 years management level safety profession experience.
2. Extensive knowledge of Environmental regulations and policies.
3. Extensive knowledge of Safety rules and regulations.
4. Knowledge on Risk Assessment & Management
5. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
8. Multi-tasking ability
9. Communication, meeting, and presentation skills
10. Comfort with time reporting systems
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader