Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:196 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Health Safety Security & Environment (20-25 yrs)
Job Role -
Deliver comprehensive technical support in safety, security, occupational health and environment to the project, ensuring effective control of risk, impact and follow up of management plans for full compliance with regulations to minimize the occurrence of impacts or incidents that may affect both people and the environment.
The Responsibilities for the HSSE Manager on behalf of the Project shall include, but are not limited to -
- Assist Project Director on HSSE in stakeholder activities.
- Establish and lead the project's HSSE work process in accordance with Capital Project Model (CPM).
- Establish activities and plans to monitor HSSE activities supporting the overall HSSE Program including, HSSE audits, inspections, reviews, risk assessments and other HSSE assessments.
- Promoting an HSSE culture which is consistent with leadership ambitions and values and defining and implementing Site Specific HSSE Program and Plans.
- Providing coaching and assistance to the Site team with regard to the implementation of HSSE Standards, statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practice.
- Ensure HSSE compliance of contractors/sub-contractors/vendors at site, supported by the Site Management Team.
- Plan and execute a program for HSSE training, motivation and further competency development for site personnel ensure site HSSE training programs are implemented.
- Provide monthly HSSE Management reports to the organization.
- Ensure the Principal Contractor are performing activities in accordance with the Indian regulation.
- Ensure monthly reports from contractors / suppliers provide the necessary information to on HSSE matters for them to perform HSSE reporting and analysis.
- Participate in regular meetings with ED/EDH for sharing information and learning.
- Implement and follow up the environmental plan for the project.
- Ensure adequate information, training and alignment with other functional areas and towards suppliers.
Additional activities, may include-
- Inform the progress and compliance with the KPI's in a systematic way and in accordance with the requirements.
- Ensure collaboration meetings with HSSE and technical team on-site;
- Ensure program for audits.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are investigated and followed up in accordance with requirements.
- Actively seek and share lessons learned from the project with ED and within company
- Participate in the planning meetings for critical work with the project team members.
- Review and update specific requirements for high-risk activities in the project; and
- If necessary, establish and implement HSSE requirements in ITT processes for contracts in line with the contract strategy and procurement process.
- B.E. / B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical + Advance diploma in Industrial Safety from reputed institute preferably from RLI/CLI. NEBOSH will be added advantage.
- Minimum 20 years of HSE experience out of these 15 years in heavy civil construction especially in tunnelling of drill & blast method, heavy erection, Heavy equipment/girder transportation. Working in shafts.
- Experience from reputed constructed companies like L&T, Leighton, Bechtel / any other construction MNCs, overseas experience would be preferred.
- Ability to work independently and capable of forming strong working relationships/partnerships with Site Leadership teams.
- A thorough knowledge of applicable central & state regulations for health safety, environmental compliance. Assess and mitigate risks in each of these categories.
- Ability to lead a team of HSSE Professionals.
- Good level of oral and written English
In addition, it is an advantage to have knowledge in;
- permit to work systems.
- coordination in the monitoring and campaigns within HSSE.
- pre-commissioning and commissioning in Projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.