Manager - HVAC - Pharmaceuticals Projects (10-20 yrs)
Job Title : HVAC Manager - Pharmaceuticals Projects
Job Location : Mumbai
HVAC Manager should have a strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Projects for all dosage forms including Sterile & Oncology. Should have a firm hand on designing and execution of strategies for all HVAC system execution and will lead a team of HVAC engineers for ensuring the delivery of all pharma projects. Well versed with relevant guidelines like cGMP, ISPE, USFDA, GSP, GLP, ISO etc. Will be independently dealing with the Client, Vendors and Suppliers, internal resources. Knowledge of site execution, installation & commissioning, is value added.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for design (Concept / Basic / Detail) of the HVAC system
- Preparation of Heat Load Calculation, Technical & Commercial comparison
- Ducting layouts with duct sizing & air terminal sizing
- Participation in Tender specification & BOQ
- Good understanding & experience in pharmaceutical HVAC designing including selection / sizing of special terminal devices such as HEPA boxes & Risers.
- Conversant with HVAC design for pharmaceutical facilities such as OSD, OLD, OCL, sterile in compliance with various guidelines like cGMP, WHO, ISPE, ASHRAE, and other engineering guide-lines etc
- Responsible for reviewing and approval for design specification prepared by design engineers and ensures the quality of work done
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and project team functions to assist in managing engineering execution and project management deliverable
- Identification of new vendors, consultants etc. to fulfil the project specifications time to time
Education : B.E / B. Tech Mechanical
- Min 10-15 years of total professional experience in designing of HVAC System for pharmaceutical projects either with a pharmaceutical company's technical organization or with an engineer-ing/consulting company.
- Knowledge of BMS & EMS system is required.
- Should be aware with execution of HVAC systems and drawings
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISPE, GSP, GLP, ISO etc
- Good Command over AutoCAD + MS Project
- Planning & Execution