M D / Founder at Recruitment
Views:259 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Import/Export - Cartons (5-10 yrs)
Position : Import / Export Manager (Candidates from Corrugated boxes, Mono Cartons and labeling companies only)
Location : Mumbai, Vasai (W)
Experience : 5-6 Years in a similar role.
Salary: 50,000 - 1,00,000 P.M.
Job brief / Summary :
- Candidates from Corrugated boxes, Mono Cartons and labeling companies only
- To Plan and perform logistics planning for export dispatch without any detention charges, ensure selection of proper container & shipping Line
- Initiate process improvement in Planning, Controlling & Monitoring of EXIM shipment, Documentation, Distributions & all Allied Operations
- Ensure efficient Logistics Management System delivering goods / shipments as per committed timelines and cost
- Ensure Commercial compliance before shipments/dispatches including letter of credit, foreign remittance and FEMA compliance
- Overall handling entire gamut of export import including third country exports start from Order to Delivery
- Ensure timely claim of Export benefits from Govt. like SAD Refund and benefits under foreign trade policy
- Liaison with Custom Authorities, Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Banks, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Agencies, Insurance Companies, Transporters & Movers, and so on from time-to-time for getting better service and remaining up to date
- Manage total Import, Export, & Logistic operations and coordinate with direct, customers for providing dispatch report as per daily DSR
- Administered logistics support to Purchase Department for ex-works purchase, calculated landed cost of raw material, scrutinized raw material data & analysed finished goods data on daily basis
- Coordinate with DGFT officials directly regarding query raised in license issuance, amendment & export obligation fulfilment
- Maintain excellent coordination with Custom House Agent /Freight forwarder for timely removal of all import consignments, checking of Import checklist, arrangement of Duty Payment accordingly
- Provide guidance for pickup of export cargo from factory, draft BL scrutiny and issue BL according to LC. To handle complete cycle of export procedure Documentation's logistics, Supply chain management
- To prepare pre-post shipment documentation (Letter of credit, CAD, DA, advance payment.), to arrange documents for customs clearance and follow-up for smooth movements of the shipments
- To be in command of customer care of and regular interaction with international customers for day-to-day shipments via air/sea and to provide feedback on current orders, prepare and circulate MIS reports for management
- Organizing and follow up for pre shipment inspection as per customers / country's requirement
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent Knowledge of Export Import Documentation, Govt Lesioning and should have good Knowledge of arranging Transport for Export and Import Shipments
Company Profile :
We are manufacturers of Cartons, Corrugated Boxes, Labels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.