Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:342 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Industrial Engineering (5-8 yrs)
One of the leading OEM in plastic bath fitting and plumbing accessories is looking for an Industrial engineer to be sitting at their corporate office at Delhi-NCR and coordinating with their 5 plants pan India locations.
The position profile is for Deputy Manager/Manager level and should have experience of 5-8 years or even more.
The objective of the position is :
- To be a part of OPEX/Value engineering team for productivity improvement.
- To find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes.
- To design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products.
- To coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards.
- To design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space.
The incumbent will be responsible to achieve overall goal of productivity improvement by implementing best industry practices of Industrial engineering.
The person should be :
- Good in reviewing production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Good hands on and know how about time study and motion study.
- Good observation skills about manufacturing process, should be able to identify the exact points of assembly beginning and end without ambiguity.
- Further breaking the manufacturing process into steps and determine their beginning and end points.
- Good in recording and analyzing data related to time study, online i.e. during the running machines and offline i.e. pre and post running machines.
- Good hands on and knowledge about OEE, cycle time, takt time, lead time and bottleneck analysis etc.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and production costs.
- Good hands on about Kanban /Six sigma systems for Lean Manufacturing and Just in time (JIT) manufacturing.
- Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with plant managers and management.
- Good hands on experience in improving material flow & information system (MIFD)
- Orientation towards identifying the MUDA or WASTE and their elimination from process.
- Ready to work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.