Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:484 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Instrumentation & Control - Oil & Gas (7-10 yrs)
Hiring for I&C Manager Residential for Hyderabad.
The I&C Manager will be responsible for the day to day activities and management of the I&C Engineer.
- Develops and updates the project schedule along with assistance from GM/ DGM Operations and the Project Coordinator
- Responsible for ensuring the all required approvals internal and external (from the customer), data, etc. is available before project kick-off.
- Assess and communicate site details accurately to design team
- Review and approve final design with site layout etc.
- Timely execution with zero errors across all residential project sites
- Provide after sales service support, as needed
- Maintaining of files and documents related to project execution for each client, including sign-offs of documents
- Provide with up-to-date weekly / fortnightly status report
- Direct, guide, and coach Site I&C Engineers to ensure activities on site are understood and established processes are followed.
- B.E./ B. Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical)
- 7-10 years of experience in I&C assignments (Minimum 1-2 years of Managerial experience)
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code, National Occupational standards (NOS) and standard design/construction practices
- Project Management- Planning and task direction
- Team Management
- Ability to think critically, organize work assignments according to their priority, comfort in collaborating with various stakeholders, internal and external
- Passion for delivering high quality results and takes complete accountability of assignments.
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving and Analytical thinking