Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Ergode IT Services Pvt Ltd
Views:202 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Inventory - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Inventory Manager
Job Description :
- Document daily deliveries and review daily Price and Qty update.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready to go live with proper category mapping based on Marketplace requirements.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Automate current processes through In-house IT team or outsource it.
- Analyze different vendors and suppliers to list their product on various Marketplaces.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Responsible in Pricing products for all the selling platforms.
- Responsible for communication. (Internal and External)
- Order processing, buyer mailing, listing creation, listing uploading.
- Catalogue management such as defining attributes, key features, description etc
- Single and bulk inventory uploading.
- Expertise in advance excel concepts such as pivot table, V-Lookup, H-Lookup.
- Defining title, description, Images etc
- To Manage the inventory on all the platforms.
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Must be having work experience in working with Marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, eBay.
- Knowledge about category mapping and catalog management.