HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:145 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Inventory - FMCG/Retail/eCommerce (9-14 yrs)
Experience: 9 to 14 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Min 3+ years of Warehouse Operations, Supply chain Management, Inventory Management, Planogram
- Mandatory Skill; Core Inventory, Inventory Audit, PPT, Excel
- Candidates from FMCG/Retail/eCommerce domain only
- Avoid profiles from Apparels
Location: Bangalore (Willing to travel at least 15 day's a month) 6 days working
JD FOR INVENTORY :
- Overall monitoring on all incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries
- Monitor stock levels and carrying out periodic stock takes all business functions.
- Knowledge in doing planograms to change locations depending on business requirements and planogram standardization.
- Supervise up to 100 staff members, including and leading staff evaluations.
- Interview prospective employees and train new staff members.
- Record all stock movement and deliveries in the database and prepare regular reports.
- Inventory Audit Reconciliations and MIS Reports.
- TO / TI reconciliations and need strong control on GIT (goods in transit).
- Reduction in Damages & Expiries.
- Overall control of Distribution Centers- & 5K Inventories.
- Ensuring stock checks (weekly & monthly).
- Perpetual Inventory ; All LOB's.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly management reports.
- Preparation of presentations to provide information to different levels of management teams and external people.
- Fraud assessments & reduction across all business functions.
- Compliance Audit.
- Shrinkage, Dump, Damages & Expiries control/report all business functions.
- Reduction in pilferage/shrink levels all business functions.
- Location-wise asset ownership; recording, reconciliation, Periodic verification.
- Trained and mentored regional staffs in tasks including receipting, restocking, and documentation.
- Conduct regular review mechanism with Inventory Managers on the process auditing conducted.
Qualification: Engineering / MBA