Manager - Logistics (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Logistics Manager
Full Time Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Facilitating the establishment of commercial connections between customers and suppliers
- Discussions and negotiations with goods carriers about shipment costs
- Establishing and managing incoming and outbound shipping schedules
- Managing the flow of resources and goods throughout an organization
- Collaborating with different divisions within the business to enhance logistics
- Liaise & negotiate with all government agency i.e DGFT, Customs
- To Look after Advance License, Duty Drawback/RODTEP and other government scheme for export/import benefits
- Supervising the remainder of the logistics teams job and manage all process and activity from order to final delivery
- Supervising the process of importing and exporting a product
- Coordination of manufacturing schedules, storage, and shipment of certain goods and commodities.
- To Coordinate with Finance Team & Bank for submission of post export/import documents and LCs approval
- Developing procedures and systems for scheduling and tracking procurement and distribution operations.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, and employees to ensure inventory is properly documented and ordered, as well as to guarantee delivery schedules are adhered to.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff and ensure proper flow of work
- Create and manage budgets
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.