HR Officer at Pros & Pawns HR Consultants
Views:404 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Logistics - Agri (4-9 yrs)
What you will do :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, lead and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity and accuracy standards.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports/exports or customer issues.
- Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to others.
- Assess and make recommendations for logistics processes in potential new facilities or plants and advise of cost implications and efficiency.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct reports.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit and delivery
Required Skillset and Qualification :
- Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Proven working experience of 4 years as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.