Senior Recruiter at Job Fittment Finder
Views:372 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Logistics - Chemicals/Petrochemicals/Oil (5-10 yrs)
ROLE : To ensure smooth functioning of Logistic Department and HOBC.
Industry : Chemicals/Petrochemicals/Oil
Designation : Manager -Logistics
Note : Must have experience in Above industry and have working exp. in Tanker Management & deck Management (Loading & unloading of raw liquid at factory/client site)
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Supervise other manager & staffs
- Set department/division goals based on company's plan
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures consistently
- Make presentation to top executive staff
- Plan, organize and manage the work to ensure that the same is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Providing the tankers/trucks to the plant as per dispatch order received from local sales dept. Implement schedule and any changes on last movement.
- Checking the Barge after Unloading
- Checking the Barge surrounding before and after loading
- Sending daily report to all logistics team and Management
- Checking pending LR and Communicating with the operator
- Arranging transport for inbound & outbound
- Attending discharge of dispatch of import cargo in the dock
- Maintaining record of import cargo movement
- Operation for loading docks, HPCL & BPCL
- Monitoring movement of trailers from Taloja factory
- To develop new vendors of tanker transporter for inbound as well as out bound.
- All contractors of vendors need to be vetted thoroughly
- Vetting of all transport bills
- Taking proper action incase of pilferages/shortage/theft, penalty should be implied to the vendors
- Co-ordinate with plant and local sale for arrangement for road permits if any.
- Participate in corporate sales planning and responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction through end to end services, handling factory logistics functions.
- Work out for route freight, loading planning, vehicle trip expense, fund requirement etc and fixing of route expense for vehicle trip on different route.
- Controlling head for vehicle operation, tracking (GPS System), unloading and route expense, vehicle trip sheet checking.
- Analyzed and tracked daily Transit report and developed future projects based on the results.
- Maintain the HOBC fleet of vehicles and garage. Keep all HOBC vehicle in operation condition at all time. Required repairing of vehicle if any, to be carryout with the consultation and suggestion of garage mechanic and spares to be purchased with approval of HO only.
- Submission of all out/in bound vehicle and dispatch report, Logistic operations and HOBC garage report to Head Office on daily basis.
- Co-ordination with processes and systems, related to Accident Reporting, Accident repairing and Insurance Claim Settlement, Assessing Damages, dealing with Surveyors for Assessment,
- Maintaining Monthly MIS Reports.
- Any other task as given by management.
- Any change of road direction should be immediately report to concerned persons.
- All communication should be done in e-mail with cc to all the concerned persons.
- Any incoming purchase material for plants need to be monitored.