Manager - Logistics - Fashion eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Logistics Manager, you will be managing the day-to-day logistics activities and handling the delivery management.
What you will do :
- Preparing and analyzing Delivery Costs trend and cost factors.
- Planning and managing route of supply to the customers.
- Hiring, mentoring, and managing delivery executives.
- Reporting and analysing KPIs of delivery transportation related, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Strategically planning and managing logistics, hub (where packages will be kept for within city delivery), transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, delivery costs and efficiency
- Arranging the hub, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolving any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervising, coaching and training warehouse workforce.
- Meeting cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Checking and inspecting packages received from Main Fulfilment center (Bangalore).
- Helping to ship out daily dispatches i.e., ensuring that the respective order is executed
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Ensuring smooth daily work of hub operations and logistics processes.
- Defining the KRA's of the team members and monitoring them regularly.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating the employees to meet their KRA's
What you need to have :
- Atleast a Bachelor degree with 5 - 7 years of experience in logistics management
- Should have a sense of ownership & entrepreneurial mindset to grow together with the startup
- Excellent command over MS Excel & should know the excel-operations in detail
- Preferable having similar past experience of managing logistic team of 20-30 executives
- Need negotiation skills, and planning skills to ensure logistical activities stay on schedule.
- Self-driven with leadership qualities.
- Ability to handle real time challenges.
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 3,50,000 to 4,75,000