HR Manager at Intergrow Brands Pvt Ltd
Views:224 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Logistics - FMCG (7-14 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Experience in managing marketplaces ( Amazon, Flipkart) dispatches and operations ( eg Flex, FK Smart, Big Basket etc)
2. In bounding the stock on all e-commerce channels. Maintaining high in stock SKU rate.
3. To ensure the orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines.
4. Manage stock Receiving, put away, Picking, Packing & Dispatch operations
5. Logistics planning - regular successful coordination with 3PL Team, sales team, transporters and vendors, freight agents and operations staff in order to ensure correct and on-time service delivery & performance
6. Load planning, route mapping and operational time management
7. Keep track of IOD and POD on a daily basis
8. Analyzing and identifying factors for gaps in on-time service performance
9. Preparing dashboard and MIS reports for overall monitoring and analysis
10. Vendor management - coordination and liaising with vendors for required vehicle reporting,
11. Regular correct system data updates & documentation ensuring data and records quality adherence
a. Responsible for driving and ensuring following Key KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) against the AOP (Annual Operational Plan)
12. OST (Order Service Time)
13. OFR (Order Fill Rate)
14. Breakages / Pilferages
15. Ware House Productivity
16. Truck Turnaround Time etc.
17. Stock Management and periodic audits.
18. Operational Cost.
19. Transit claim settlements