Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:487 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Logistics - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Looking for candidates completed min. 8 - 10 years of experience in handling International logistics in a food / beverage manufacturing sector, india. Looking for personnel to look after entire International logistics operations of export/import, logistics, regulatory, compliance related to FSSAI, PQ, EIA and other related government agencies pertaining to the clearence of imported Raw spices as well as finished goods.
job location : cochin
1. Well exposure to International Logistics.(Air, Sea & Courier).
2. Customs Rules and regulation for import & export, related party imports & SVB etc for food and spice industry.
3. Experience in Import & Export operations & documentations under various schemes.
4. Sound knowledge and experience in handling Customs, Plant Quarantine, FSSAI rules & regulations.
5. Knowledge in import duty exemption schemes & Export promotion schemes.
6. Knowledge and experience in handling Warehouse activities would be an added advantage.
7. Good presentation and communications skills to deal with overseas vendors.
8 Spice Industry background would be an added advantage.
9. Interaction with shipping lines and Clearing agents
Professional & Educational Experience required
Any UG with M.Com/ MBA logistics / Diploma in Export - Imports
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in food/beverages manufacturing industry - mandatory
Salary : based on experience and current salary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.