HR Officer at Pros & Pawns HR Consultants
Views:532 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Manager - Logistics - Healthcare (4-7 yrs)
As a Logistics Manager for Nirogam, your responsibilities will be to handle the overall supply chain management including organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. Your goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
What you will do :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, lead and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity and accuracy standards.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports/exports or customer issues.
- Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to others.
- Assess and make recommendations for logistics processes in potential new facilities or plants and advise of cost implications and efficiency.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct reports.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit and delivery
Required Skillset and Qualification :
Technical Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Proven working experience of 4 years as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.