Director at Global Placement Services
Views:300 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Logistics - Rail & Road Operation (12-15 yrs)
Logistics Head required for renowned Steel & Power Company based in Odisha.
Post: AGM - Logistics
Experience: 15 - 20 years in Rail & Road Operations of Coal & Iron Logistics.
Qualification: MBA or Any Graduate.
Salary: Negotiable as per skills & experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
1) Optimize the Logistics cost through effective route planning & optimum freight utilization.
2) Create new plans & strategies to achieve targeted service level with minimal delivery errors.
3) Planning and managing coal stock logistics, Rail and Road Transportation.
4) Ensure regular follow up for payment of Raw material from Accounts Department.
5) Responsible for monthly stock reconciliation, and coordinating with the Inventory, Purchase & Procurement department.
6) Liaison with Railways senior authorities (Operating & Commercial) to ensure timely dispatches.
7) Follow-up with the Transportation vendors for the orders to get executed.
8) Taking care of procurement activities Interacting with supplier for enquiry / negotiation coal follow up on timely delivery Payment reconciliation, Purchase analysis.
9) Keep Track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
10) Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
Joining with in 15 - 30 days preferred.
Interested candidate can share updated resume on WhatsApp - 9827970060