Manager - Logistics - Retail (2-3 yrs)
Logistic manager - Bangalore
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A RETAIL LOGISTICIAN :
As a Logistics Operative, you are responsible for the speed and quality of supply to our stores and customers.
- Primary responsibility is to manage the Outbound activities which includes Receiving the Orders, Pick, Pack and Process the dispatches while maintaining space optimization using the least amount of work time, material and space in alignment to the needs of the user (Decathlon Stores)
- Ensuring prompt, complete, accurate shipments in perfect condition
- Maintaining the highest level of service and accuracy while Reception and Inventory of the stock
- Maintaining a constant & transparent flow of information to my leader and my user.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A RETAIL LOGISTICIAN COACH :
- Once you've completed your probation period of Retail logistician
- Safety will always come first and guarantee my colleagues & teammates a healthy, safe and pleasant environment according
- Pleasure in managing a large and complex team or a large and ambitious project
- You will be the leader of your business and will be in charge of the selection, training and development of your team.
- You will be responsible to identify your user needs (Decathlon Stores) and implement efficient solutions to address their requirements with measurable KPIs.
- You will be responsible for the stock inventory and fulfillment (Delivery On Time) for your users (Decathlon Stores)
- You will be responsible to constantly improve efficiency with process optimization and automation (wherever applicable)
WHO ARE YOU?
- Sport is a part of who we are. Therefore first and foremost, we are looking for people to join us who are passionate about their sport.
- You possess a passion for Logistics & Supply Chain.
- You are all - hands-on- / understand that working on the shop floor is part of your daily job and you are physically fit for it
- You have an infectious energy and relentless drive