Talent Acquisition - Emerging Market at DH Recruitment Services
Views:199 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Maintenance - Bottling (8-15 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that the bottling line and the bulk area is running at maximum efficiency with reducing minimum breakdowns and within the planned cost parameters of Manpower, Material and Maintenance.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and implement predictive, routine and preventive maintenance program for electrical, electronic and mechanical aspects of operations.
- Identify recurring equipment problems, analyze rood cause and implement corrective repairs.
- Ensure that subordinates carry out their duties as and when due. Organize and adapt shifts in 24/7 that cover all production needs in different seasons.
- Control monthly Maintenance Expenses. Build year Maint. Budget staff.
- Maintains the conditions of the line based on standard engineering practices such as :
- Proper and regular cleaning & lubrication
- Regular monitoring of machine parameters such as temperature, pressure, ampere, etc.
- Use of proper tools and repair using correct parts
- Supervise and control all spare parts.
- Proper grounding and installation of electrical equipment.
- Ensure effective control of engineering staff in terms of account ability and maintenance productivity levels
QUALITY CONTROL :
- Supervise and ensure the implementation of all quality control procedures to achieve the highest level of product quality.
- Ensure that all product produced are as per standard and eliminate wastage of products and materials to the barest minimum.
- Maintain the highest environmental and sanitation standards within and around the plant.
- Follow up to ensure the highest levels of staff hygiene and industrial safety awareness.
- Ensure effective supervision and performance of staff and machinery on bottling lines.
- Set daily production mix levels and shift arrangements to meet the daily requirements of Sales.
- Ensure that materials usage and yield are kept at optimum standard level.
- Review and analyze Production and Down Time reports. Follow-up with appropriate resources to systematically eliminate sources of Down Time.
- Develop and train subordinate staff and bring efficiency improvements to routine work procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES & INDICATORS :
- Down time Zero.
- Increase Asset utilization.
- Improve OEE
- Increase Yield efficiency for concentrate, crowns, cap.
- Number of cases produced per month versus capacity and target.
- Yield, wastage and downtime levels per period versus standard.
- Average cost per case per month versus standards.
- Quality ratings of bottled drinks as indicated in control reports versus specification.
- Number and complexity of consumer product complaints per month
- Number of shutdowns per month resulting from engineering maintenance problems.
WORKGUIDES & REFERENCES :
- Engineering Service Manuals
- Production Management Manuals
- Quality Control (PCI) Manuals
- Plant Operations Manuals
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
MINIMUM EDUCATION :
- HND/B.Sc ( Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE :
- 8 Years of performing Engineering and Maintenance duties in a Food/Beverage Company.
SPECIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Organizational skills
- Sound appreciation of bottling line operation
- Basic understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology
- Project Management skills
- Analytical ability.