Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:190 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Maintenance - Chemical (14-16 yrs)
Searching candidates from Koan belt Maharashtra. Fluency in Marathi must for this position
Job Description :
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who would be responsible to control the overall functioning of the maintenance of the plant
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To control the overall functioning of the maintenance jobs of the plant.
- To ensure effective implementation of Preventive Maintenance.
- Optimum utilization of available human resources for zero breakdowns.
- To follow 100% productivity without any breakdown.
- Follow-up with Eng. Stores for urgent procurement.
- Effective cost cutting principles should be adopted.
- To coordinate planning and implementing plant renovation and expansions.
- To communicate directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- To communicate with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of QA policies and procedure.
- Maintains and updates Operating and Training manuals for the Maintenance department
Principal Accountability :
1. Monitors operations :
- Monitors operations of Plant equipment and systems.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Reviews the Operation of Plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improves efficiency and / or reduce operating costs.
- Establish and maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking Work orders, Spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Implements programmes and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Supervises Plant maintenance Personnel.
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance programme can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Coordination with HR to hire maintenance personnel.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge and contribution of the maintenance technicians
2. Documentation :
- Maintain all documents / records required for Regulatory Compliance.
- Update the status of equipment as per SOP.
- Online filling of document & online submission to QA department.
- Maintain Training Records of Workmen
3. SAP Entries - Create PO :
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment as well initiates recording when necessary.
4. Interaction with Other Departments :
- Coordinates activities with Plant Operations departments
- Participates in objective setting, plan development and performance review of the plant.
5. EHS - Maintains Safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Directs, maintains and enforces the safety programme for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Coordinates to train all workmen to work with safe environment & aware of production equipment handling/operating
6. Feedback :
- Give necessary instruction for the supervisors for continuing the Maintenance activities effectively.
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost and schedule compliance etc.
- B.E./ Diploma in Mech. Male Only Looking for candidates from Chemical Manufacturing companies.