Founder at Scalent Solutions.com
Views:499 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager - Maintenance - Energy Efficiency Management (5-10 yrs)
We own and manage utilities such as central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, lighting, ventilation, and BMS systems in commercial buildings across India. We are looking for a maintenance manager to ensure all our assets are maintained as per the best industry practices across all our sites.
Reporting : You will currently report to the COO
1. Maintaining 52-week maintenance calendars for all sites and ensuring strict adherence to maintenance schedules.
2. Site expense management and reconciliation.
3. Ownership of complete documentation related to maintenance across all sites.
4. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports summarizing planned and executed maintenance activities, including analysis of pre- and post-maintenance conditions.
5. Ensuring materials, tools and manpower availability for execution of planned maintenance activities.
6. Inventory and Spares Management : Maintaining detailed site-wise inventory of assets across all sites, planning for spares and ensuring timely and cost-effective availability of the same.
7. Management of all warranties and AMCs for all assets, and ensuring vendors are executing all works under AMCs and Warranties in a timely and high-quality manner.
8. Vendors and Subcontractors : Maintaining good relationships with high quality, reliable and cost-effective vendors and contractors with adequate redundancy to ensure smooth execution of maintenance activities at site.
9. Documenting and sharing learnings and best practices across sites to ensure improvement in overall maintenance quality.
10. Ensuring all spaces are presentable, clean, comfortable and follow our branding guidelines.
11. Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
12. Periodically evaluate and analyse maintenance expenses across all sites and find opportunities for maintenance cost reduction.
1. 10+ years of experience with asset and maintenance management activities, including planning, oversight and documentation
2. Superior skills with bookkeeping and documentation management, including MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word
3. Good understanding of centralized HVAC systems, hot water systems and other building utilities
4. Prior experience using ERPs / software for maintenance management
5. Great attention to detail
6. Reliability and dependability
7. Degree in business administration, facility management or similar