Senior Talent Sourcing at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:318 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Manufacturing Operations (5-13 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Drive Work place safety and exhibit leadership skills.
2. Production Planning and Execution of orders for Bags and Cages
3. Ensuring all Manufacturing Metrics and Initiatives are implemented and Targets are achieved.
4. Resource optimization and Cost Reduction in Manufacturing . Responsible for Under / Over absorption of the factory operations.
5. Coordinate with stake holders to ensure DIFOT targets are supported. Ensure Quality of the products meet global requirements.
6. Implement good manufacturing practices, Procedures and support Quality assurance, Integrated Management Systems in Manufacturing