Manager - Material Management - Electronic Accessories (3-5 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As a Materials Manager, you will maintain visibility over inventory throughout the system and also be responsible for generating reports and dashboards.
What you will do :
- Acting as the primary liaison between company and our suppliers through monitoring, managing and driving the suppliers to ensure goals/ schedule is being met
- Co-ordinating timely communication of orders and inventory requirements to suppliers
- Managing day-to-day communication with suppliers for timely identification and resolution of bottlenecks
- Driving solutions to reduce and eliminate any shortages preventing meeting order schedule, including assisting in sourcing materials as required
- Keeping detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assisting in creating the supply plan
What you need to have :
- 3+ years experience in materials management, inventory management
- Minimum Bachelor's degree. Specialization in supply chain or logistics preferred
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers