Talent Acquisition Specialist at MS Consultant
Views:338 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Mechanical - Chemical Process Industry (15-21 yrs)
Position : Manager - Engg (Mechanical) Maintenance
Qualification : B E Mechanical (only full time graduates)
Experience : 15-20 years in plant maintenance of Chemical Process Industries
Age : 40 to 45 years
Important skills : Administrative, planning, organizing, controlling & leadership skills; training & development.
Brief role/ responsibilities :
- Mechanical process equipment maintenances, preventive / predictive maintenance methods, failure analysis, relevant statutory requirements, Knowledge of SAP.
- To ensure service with the requirements of the organization for optimum output with proper planning.
- Ensuring overall maintenance cost within the budgeted estimates.
- Implementing safety initiatives in all areas of engineering and monitoring the results.
- To coordinate with process technology team to implement projects on continuous improvement and de-bottlenecking of maintenance/operation process.
- Facilitate development and capacity building of the team by Interdisciplinary trainings.