Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:310 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Mechanical - Construction Projects (10-20 yrs)
Education : BE / Btech - Mechanical Engineering
Job Responsibility :
- Heavy industry Mechanical knowledge
- Mechanical Multidiscipline knowledge
- Fixed plant construction and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of International codes and compliance.
- Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
- Draft detail drawing or sketch for drafting room completion or to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet or wood shops.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.