Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:219 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Mechanical Maintenance - Chemical/Petro-Chemical (7-20 yrs)
Age NOT more then 45 Years
BE - Mechanical Engineering
- As part of organization growth and to manage day to day maintenance activities of the plant as well as planning, scheduling the preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, spares and inventory planning
- To work with team members for timely completion of any breakdown maintenance. Proper planning and scheduling for preventive maintenance, spares planning, condition monitoring, work within the budget etc.
- To coordinate with other functional heads for maintaining the highest plant availability.
- Achieving the plant availability within the budget allocated, training the team members, spares and inventory planning. Preventive maintenance scheduling etc
- To work within the agreed budget for the department without compromising the quality of the service.
- Understand the process and equipment, review the current procedures and systems and make necessary improvements which should result in highest plant availability
- He will be leading a mechanical team of expats and nationals for maintaining the plant availability.
- Problem solving, Manpower management, Critical Thinking, Influencing and persuading
- Team player, Self-starter, Strategic thinker, Execution excellence, Integrity, Humility Transparency
- Future career plan for this hire will be heading the entire maintenance functions of this facility.